Saturday, December 09, 2006

Our Tree is Complete



All everyone back home.
Our "First" tree is up and looking nice. We had a blast putting it up. Even though this is our second Christmas as a married couple, this time last year we were living with good old Dad in Guelph and put up the Kleinknecht family tree. So this year it is nice to have our "own" Gilfillan tree.
Anna-
Thank you so much for my tree ornament, I love how we have continued our tradition, that is so meaningful to me. The best part is how our ornamewnts are so unique to eachother. This year we sent some Kiwi ornaments home to Chad, Kristine, Mia, Carolyn, Quinn, Dad, Brandon, Jill, Steve and Denice as well, so the tradition continues even from a far.

2 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger The McLellan Family said...

Nice Tree! Now all it needs is some presents under it, so Scott get buying! :0)

 
At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the tree. I look forward to Don and I having one of our own. I can't wait to see you both again. AnnJam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home