Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas in New Zealand




Scott and I put up our Christmas tree this weekend and enjoyed some NZ wine while we decorated it. The tress in NZ are different than what we are use to. They either have "real trees" or "alternative trees" by alternative they mean "fake" I will post some pics later the the tree all decorated but you can probably guess "my" tree is dressed in purple!!! It was weird putting up the tree as the sun was still lout and you could hardly see the lights glowing and it is warm here. I reckon it will be a one of a kind Christmas experience.

3 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, Blogger The McLellan Family said...

Nice tree guys! I hate to say, but I don't feel sorry for you having to set the tree up when the sun is out and it's warm. I would trade you in a minute for that! Have fun decorating! Is it a big thing to decorate out there?
Oh and thanks Cara for the booties for Brayden. I'm going to take a guess that you made them? They are very cute. I will send you a picture with him wearing them later.
Jen

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmm.Who is that hotty putting up the tree?!?!?

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whos the hottie putting up the tree ???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home