Saturday, November 11, 2006

Tour Of Wellington







Another weekend has come. Scott is away this weekend on a "boys only" weekend. He is doing a 8 hr hike across the mountain we ski on, so I guess I am thankful I was not invited, but I will be happy to see the photos. This weekend I am having a quiet one, and as well doing the "girls only" thing.

We thought it would be nice for you al to see some photos for the Wellington area. I know it is hard when we tell you about stuff around here since most of it does not make sense to you, but now you will get a better Look at the city where we work, play and live in.
From the first few photos, they are of the CND (central Business district), my dads Favourite restaurant in New Zealand!! And of the harbour and the museum...Te Papa.
You can also see where we do some of our grocery shopping, at the New World. It is very much like Zehrs, with of course much different things to buy and very pricey.
All of the photos are taken in Mt Victoria, that is another area of Wellington near our house. We like this area b/c the houses are so Victorian and pretty on the water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home