Thursday, February 01, 2007

Welcome to New Zealand...Again dad!!


Yesterday I picked up my dad from the Airport, it was so great to see him and give him a great big hug. Dad spent a couple days getting here- Vancouver, LA, then sometime in Syndney.Thanks to Brandon for going shopping for me and getting all of my goodies...Bring on the peanut butter and seafood sauce.
We have not been doing much over the past day, dad knows his way around the city very well now and he aid it feels like he was just here, and yes that is the way Scott and I feel too. He has been bbq-ing for us, and tomorrow is the rugby 7's international even, so we are all going. I will post some pictures after the weekend of this huge event.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Martha said...

Just before you dad left Guelph he had Karen and I over for drinks and a better late than next look at his first New Zealand pics...we had to be honest with your dad and tell him that he was in way to many pictures...can we not get a few pics without Ron showing off his legs.....

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger The McLellan Family said...

Glad to hear that you are having another visitor. It must be nice to have a taste from home when you are so far away! I still can't believe that they don't have peanut butter there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home